- Brings advocacy and awareness efforts and opportunities to coalition members and our communities.
- Connects with local, regional, and federal policymakers.
- Works to strengthen the public will at the grassroots level to advocate for the well-being of children and families.
Collaborates and increases coordination of home visiting and early intervention services across programs, beginning prenatally.
Connects families to health resources by educating our communities on social, emotional, and physical health, including developmental screenings.
Help Me Grow/Ayúdame a Crecer Central WA - April Meeting
- Supports and enhances children’s learning and development by equipping families as a child's first and most important teachers and advocates.
- Connects families to early learning opportunities that support child development, school readiness, and family wellness.
- Collaborates to build an adequate and well-prepared early learning workforce by providing professional development and pre-service opportunities.
- Facilitates coordination between programs for prenatal through preschool-aged children and P-12 by collaborating on professional development opportunities, sharing best practices, and creating advocates for early learning within the P-12 system.
- Sets the Coalition’s priorities: oversees support staff and reviews and oversees the budget, action plans, and agenda.
- Additional information about the role and structure of the executive committee is listed in the Coalition charter.
- Identifies the Executive Committee candidates and committee members, helps to ensure adequate and diverse representation in all committees, evaluates the nominating process annually, and manages the voting process.