Help Me Grow works to support the healthy growth and development of children by connecting families to the resources they need, when they need them.
Are you a provider looking for additional resources for a child or family? Refer them today.
How does Help Me Grow work?
- Call Help Me Grow Central Washington for resources to help with concerns about health, development, behavior, and learning.
- Our Family Resource Navigator will listen, provide support, and assess the needs of your child and family.
- Help Me Grow can offer free screenings to help provide insight on your child’s developmental and behavioral skills.
- Our Family Resource Navigator can refer your family to the appropriate local services and supports.
- Scheduled follow-ups will occur to inquire about previous referrals given and any additional concerns that your family may have.
Meet our bilingual Family Resource Navigator!
Carina González is a long-time resident of the Yakima Valley. She is welcoming, friendly, and has over six years of experience working with families and caregivers.
Call Carina today!