Help Me Grow works to support the healthy growth and development of children by connecting families to the resources they need, when they need them.
How does Help Me Grow work?
- Call Help Me Grow Central Washington for resources to help with concerns about health, development, behavior, and learning.
- Our Family Resource Navigator will listen, provide support, and assess the needs of your child and family.
- Help Me Grow can offer free screenings to help provide insight on your child’s developmental and behavioral skills.
- Our Family Resource Navigator can refer your family to the appropriate local services and supports.
- Scheduled follow-ups will occur to inquire about previous referrals given and any additional concerns that your family may have.
Meet our bilingual Family Resource Navigator!
Carina González is a long-time resident of the Yakima Valley. She is welcoming, friendly, and has over six years of experience working with families and caregivers.
Call Carina today!